- April 8, 2022
- Barnes Admin
DUI Crash Leaves One Dead
Fresno, CA – A dump truck driver was killed around 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, April 7, 2022, after a two-vehicle collision. The crash happened at the intersection of South Brawley Ave and West Church Ave.
According to California highway patrol, a Jeep Wrangler ran a stop sign and collided with the dump truck. The impact caused the dump truck to veer and crash into a tree, killing the driver. Officers arrested the 22-year-old Jeep driver, Zdeineb Juarez Calderon, for driving under the influence (DUI).
The dump truck driver was identified as Jeff Nazaroff.
More than 40,000 people die every year in car accidents in the United States. In this devastating accident, the victims and their families should have their investigative team evaluate all aspects surrounding the collision. This includes reviewing:
- How much alcohol was in the driver’s system
- Where the driver was drinking
- Evaluation is highway signage is clear and up to code
- Evaluation is pavement markings are clear and up to code
- Police accident report
- Any testing of driver for alcohol or dugs
- Any history of driver with alcohol or drugs
- All Eyewitness accounts of the accident
- Accident history on this road
- Phone and texting records of the driver
- Inspection of roadway conditions
- Any video evidence of the crash
Car Accident Attorneys
As one of America’s largest injury law firms, The Barnes Firm has helped many clients injured in car accidents and have found that some common causes include:
- Texting and driving
- Distracted driving
- Aggressive driving
- Inexperienced driving
- Alcohol or drug involvement
The experienced team of attorneys at The Barnes Frim have helped clients injured in car accidents get the best result possible in over 50,000 cases. If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, contact a trusted car accident attorney at The Barnes Firm today. From the first phone conversation through to the final settlement, the team of attorneys at The Barnes Firm will work hard for you every step of the way.
Call (800) 800-0000 today for a FREE case evaluation. It could be the best call you make.
Location of Crash – Intersection of South Brawley Ave and West Church Ave