- April 24, 2022
- Barnes Admin
Newark, NJ – A crash on the New Jersey Turnpike killed one person around 4:15 a.m. on Sunday, April 24, 2022.
According to State Police, the driver of a Toyota Corolla was rear-ended by a Honda Accord near Exit 15E. The crash sent the Corolla into the guard rail and ejected the driver into a driving lane. The driver was then fatally struck by a tractor trailer. State Police stated this was the fourth fatality on the Turnpike within the past seven days.
More than 40,000 people die every year in car accidents in the United States. In this devastating accident, the victims and their families should have their investigative team evaluate all aspects surrounding the collision. This includes reviewing:
- Driver accident history
- Police accident report
- Any testing of driver for drugs and alcohol
- Any history of driver with drugs and alcohol
- Phone and texting records of the driver
- All eyewitness accounts of the accident
- Accident history on the New Jersey Turnpike
- Evaluation is highway signage is clear and up to code
- Evaluation is pavement markings are clear and up to code
- Inspection of roadway conditions
- Any video evidence of the crash
Victims of car accidents can be left with extensive injuries including:
- Head injuries
- Back and spine injuries
- Rib injuries
- Neck and shoulder injuries
- And many more…
Car Accident Attorneys
At The Barnes Firm, we have helped many clients injured in car accidents get the best result possible and have found some common causes of car accidents include:
- Texting and driving
- Distracted driving
- Aggressive driving
- Inexperienced driving
- Alcohol or drug involvement
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, contact an experienced car accident attorney at The Barnes Firm today. From the first phone conversation through to the final settlement, the team of attorneys at The Barnes Firm will work hard for you every step of the way.
Call (800) 800-0000 today for a FREE case evaluation. It could be the best call you make.
Location of Crash – New Jersey Turnpike Exit 15E