- December 14, 2022
- Barnes Admin
Bus Crash Results in One Fatality and Eleven Injuries
San Bernardino County, CA – A bus accident occurred on Tuesday, December 13, 2022, around 11:35 p.m. The crash happened on the 15 Freeway, south of Baker.
According to authorities, the bus overturned and ejected several passengers onto the Freeway. One person died in the crash and eleven others were injured and transported to the hospital by helicopters and ambulances. The crash is under investigation by California Highway Patrol.
Each year, over 60,000 unfortunate bus accidents occur across the United States. In this horrible accident, those injured, and their families should hire an investigative team to evaluate all aspects surrounding the crash. This includes reviewing:
- Vehicle blind spots
- Driving records
- The route the bus was traveling
- Recent maintenance history
- Driver accident history
- Vehicle accident history
- Any video evidence of the crash
- Video from the bus
- Inspection of roadway conditions
- Speed the bus was travelling
- Police accident report
- Any testing of driver for drugs and alcohol
- Any history of driver with drugs and alcohol
- Phone and texting records of the driver
- Accident history on the 15 Freeway
- All eyewitness accounts of the accident
Bus Accident Attorneys
As one of America’s largest injury law firms, The Barnes Firm has helped many clients injured in bus accidents and have found that some common causes include:
- Inexperienced drivers
- Distracted driving
- Speeding or reckless driving
- Congested roads
- Inadequate vehicle maintenance
Our trusted and experienced bus accident attorneys have helped thousands of people injured in bus accidents get the best result possible. From the first phone conversation through to the final settlement, the team of attorneys at The Barnes Firm will work hard for you every step of the way.
Call (800) 800-0000 today for a FREE case evaluation. It could be the best call you make.