- May 5, 2022
- Barnes Admin
Brooklyn, NY – A collision between and e-bike and a car occurred at the intersection of Clarendon Road and East 31st Street on Thursday, May 5, 2022. The accident occurred around 4 p.m.
According to police, the e-bike rider suffered a head injury and was transported to Kings County Hospital. The cause of the crash is under investigation.
Last year, multiple deaths occurred due to e-bike and e-scooter riders being stuck by other vehicles. In this devastating accident, the family of the victim should have their investigative team evaluate all aspects surrounding the collision. This includes reviewing:
- Driver accident history
- Police accident report
- Any testing of driver for drugs and alcohol
- Any history of driver with drugs and alcohol
- Phone and texting records of the driver
- All eyewitness accounts of the accident
- Inspection of road conditions
- Video from homes or church on this corner
- Evaluation if road is striped clearly and up to code
- Evaluation if road signage is clear and up to code
E-Bike Accident Attorneys
As one of America’s largest injury law firms, The Barnes Firm has helped many clients injured in e-bike accidents get the best result possible and have found some common causes include:
- A car turning directly in front of an e-bike
- A vehicle entering the street from a driveway or parking lot
- Driver fails to yield at an intersection (running a stop sign or traffic light)
- Driver not paying attention while driving near a bicyclist
- Driver under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Driver distracted by their phone
If you or a loved one has been injured in an e-bike crash, contact an experienced e-bike accident attorney at The Barnes Firm for a FREE consultation. From the first phone conversation through to the final settlement, the team of attorneys at The Barnes Firm will work hard for you every step of the way.
Call (800) 800-0000 today for a FREE case evaluation. It could be the best call you make.
Location of Crash – Clarendon Road and East 31st Street