- March 25, 2022
- Barnes Admin
ORLANDO, Fla. – A 14 year-old boy visiting a Florida amusement park from Missouri died Thursday night after falling off a ride at ICON Park in Orlando.
Orange County Sheriff John W. Mina identified the boy during an afternoon news conference as Tyre Sampson. The Sheriff’s Office reports that Tyre Sampson fell off the Orlando Free Fall attraction at ICON Park just after 11pm on Thursday.
Amusement Park Accidents
Amusement park rides can be extremely dangerous if they’re not well-maintained, inspected and the proper guidance is followed. Here are just some of the things that must be investigated after any thrill ride accident:
- Maintenance logs
- Supervision logs
- Safety Inspections
- Were the Safety Restraints functioning properly?
- Was the ride itself functioning properly?
- Was the ride operator qualified?
- Were all of the ride’s mechanical functions working properly?
Amusement parks have a responsibility to make their rides safe for anyone who enters it. Failing to do so often results in tragic outcomes.
Amusement Park Accident Attorneys
As one of America’s largest injury law firms, The Barnes Firm has helped accident victims and their families from all over the nation. Our best amusement park accident lawyers have years of experience fighting for innocent families who were hurt physically, emotionally and financially by dangerous thrill rides. Families in this unfortunate situation should select a legal team that will:
- Conduct a full mechanical inspection of the ride
- Lead an investigative team that will determine exactly what happened, which could include gathering eye-witness statements, photos and videos that can help prove your claim
- Have a team of experts with years of experience handling amusement park accident claims across the U.S.
- Be built upon decades of experience winning cases vs. the big corporations and insurance companies
- Offer a No Fee Guarantee – there are no charges for any services until the firm recovers financial compensation on your behalf
If you or a loved one has been injured in an amusement park accident, you can trust a top thrill ride accident lawyer at The Barnes Firm for a FREE consultation. The Barnes Firm will help you get the BEST result possible. Call (800) 800-0000 today. It could be the best call you make.