- July 7, 2022
- Barnes Admin
Bakersfield Crash Injures Three People
Bakersfield, CA – A sedan and a pickup truck collided on Thursday, July 7, 2022, around 2:20 p.m. on Brimhall Road and Nord Avenue.
According to California Highway Patrol, both vehicles flipped over and landed off the roadway. Three people were seriously injured in the crash.
On average, there are over 18,000 car crashes per day in the United States. In this accident, those injured should have their investigative team evaluate all aspects surrounding the collision. This includes reviewing:
- Police accident report
- Driver accident history
- Any testing of driver for drugs or alcohol
- Any history of driver with drugs or alcohol
- All eyewitness accounts of the collision
- Accident history at this intersection
- Timing of traffic signals
- Any video evidence from homes or church on this corner
- Evaluation is pavement markings are clear and up to code
- Inspection of roadway conditions
When involved in a car accident, victims may be left with extensive injuries including:
- Head injuries
- Back and spine injuries
- Rib injuries
- Neck and shoulder injuries
- Any many more…
Car Accident Attorneys
As one of America’s largest personal injury law firms, The Barnes Firm has helped clients injured in car accidents get the best result possible in over 50,000 cases and have found some common causes of car accidents include:
- Texting and driving
- Distracted driving
- Alcohol or drug involvement
- Inexperienced driving
- Aggressive driving
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, contact an experienced car accident attorney at The Barnes Firm today. From the first phone conversation through to the final settlement, the team of attorneys at The Barnes Firm will work hard for you every step of the way.
Call (800) 800-0000 today for a FREE case evaluation. It could be the best call you make.
Location of Crash – Brimhall Road and Nord Avenue