Personal Injury Attorney – The Barnes Firm Los Angeles, CA
(800) 800-0000 Phone
Los Angeles, CA
David Koppelman has practiced in the areas of personal injury, product liability, and insurance litigation for many years. Mr. Koppelman has won millions of dollars for his clients through zealous representation and a strong commitment to protecting the rights and interests of consumers and individuals who have been harmed through the unlawful acts of others. During Law School, Mr. Koppelman interned for the Honorable Richard A. Lewis, President Judge, Dauphin County Court of Common Pleas, in Pennsylvania.
Mr. Koppelman has a strong foundation as a civil rights advocate as well. Mr. Koppelman worked intimately with the NAACP, the nation’s oldest and largest civil rights organization. While with the NAACP, Mr. Koppelman worked alongside Julian Bond; NAACP Chairman and leader in the American Civil Rights Movement. Mr. Koppelman was also selected to work as one of six Law Fellows for the NAACP National Legal Department. Law Fellows undergo a rigorous selection process and are chosen from a nationwide applicant pool.
- The Pennsylvania State University, Dickinson School of Law, Juris Doctor, May 2010.
- American University, Washington, D.C., Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, Honors Program, Cum Laude, May 2006.
- California State Bar-Admitted 2010
- Los Angeles County Bar Asssociation
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California
- United States District Court, Southern District of California
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
Honors and Professional Organizations
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles