- July 14, 2022
- Barnes Admin
Antioch, CA – A car crash involving two vehicles occurred on Thursday, July 14, 2022, on James Donlon Boulevard between Contra Loma Boulevard and Rio Grande Drive. The crash occurred around 9:30 a.m.
Police believe high-speed played a role in the crash. One person was killed in the crash and another injured. The cause of the crash is under investigation.
Last year, more than 25% of fatal car accidents were caused by speeding. In this horrible accident, those injured should have their investigative team evaluate all aspects surrounding the collision. This includes reviewing:
- Police accident report
- Driver accident history
- Any testing of the driver for drugs and alcohol
- Any history of the driver with drugs and alcohol
- All eyewitness accounts of the accident
- Accident history on this roadway
- Any video evidence of the crash
- Determination if pavement markings are clear and up to code
- Inspection of roadway conditions
- Phone and texting records of the driver
- Speed of the driver at the time of the collision
Car Accident Attorneys
As one of America’s largest personal injury law firms, The Barnes Firm has helped many clients injured in car accidents and have found that some common causes include:
- Texting and driving
- Distracted driving
- Alcohol or drug involvement
- Inexperienced driving
- Aggressive driving
At The Barnes Firm, we understand a car accident can be a life-changing event. Our trusted and experienced car accident attorneys have helped thousands of people injured in car accidents get the best result possible. From the first phone conversation through to the final settlement, the team of attorneys at The Barnes Firm will work hard for you every step of the way.
Call (800) 800-0000 today for a FREE case evaluation. It could be the best call you make.