- April 13, 2022
- Barnes Admin
Rohnert Park, CA – Nine people were injured after a pickup truck collided with a bus on Wednesday, April 13, 2022. The accident took place just before 11 a.m. at the intersection of Rohnert Park Expressway and Commerce Boulevard.
According to the Department of Public Safety, a Sonoma County Transit bus was stopped at an intersection when a white utility pickup truck crashed into it. Nine people were hurt in the crash and three were transferred to local hospitals. The cause of the crash is under investigation.
Over 25,000 people are injured each year from collisions involving busses. In this accident, those injured should have their investigative team evaluate all aspects surrounding the collision. This includes reviewing:
- Police accident report
- Driver accident history
- Any testing of the driver for drugs or alcohol
- Any history of the driver with drugs and alcohol
- All eyewitness accounts of the accident
- Timing of traffic signals
- Video from gas station, restaurant, bank, or plaza on this corner
- Accident history at the intersection
- Determination if pavement markings are up to code
- Inspection of the intersection
- Phone and texting records or the driver
When another person’s negligence causes a bus accident, the victims may be left with extensive injuries including:
- Head injuries
- Back and spine injuries
- Rib injuries
- Neck and shoulder injuries
- And many more…
Bus Accident Attorneys
As one of America’s largest injury law firms, The Barnes Firm has helped many clients injured in bus accidents get the best result possible and have found some common causes of car accidents include:
- Texting and driving
- Distracted driving
- Aggressive driving
- Inexperienced driving
- Alcohol or drug involvement
If you or a loved one has been injured in a bus accident, contact an experienced bus accident attorney at The Barnes Firm today. From the first phone conversation through to the final settlement, the team of attorneys at The Barnes Firm will work hard for you every step of the way.
Call (800) 800-0000 today for a FREE case evaluation. It could be the best call you make.
Location of Crash – Intersection of Rohnert Park Expressway and Commerce Boulevard