- April 24, 2022
- Barnes Admin
Rochester, NY – A four-year-old boy was killed after being struck by a car on Sunday, April 24, 2022. The crash occurred near Colombia Avenue and Florence Street just after 5 p.m.
The child was taken to Strong Memorial Hospital where he died from his injuries. Rochester Police Department is investigating the cause of this accident.
Last year, over 2,000 children died because of pedestrian accidents. In this devastating accident, the family of the victim should have their investigative team evaluate all aspects surrounding this collision. This includes reviewing:
- Driver accident history
- Police accident report
- Video evidence from any homes located on this street
- Vehicle accident history
- Any testing of driver for drugs and alcohol
- Any history of driver with drugs and alcohol
- Phone and texting records of the driver
- Evaluation if pavement markings are clear and up to code
- Evaluation is road signage is clear and up to code
- All eyewitness accounts of the accident
- Inspection of the road conditions
- Vehicle blind spots
- Driving records
Pedestrian Accident Attorneys
As one of America’s largest injury law firms The Barnes Firm has helped many clients injured in pedestrian accidents get the best result possible and have found some common causes of pedestrian accidents include:
- Texting and driving
- Distracted driving
- Failure to yield right of way
- Aggressive driving
- Inexperienced driving
- Alcohol or drug involvement
If you or a loved one has been injured in a pedestrian accident, contact an experienced pedestrian accident attorney at The Barnes Firm. From the first phone conversation through to the final settlement, the team of attorneys at The Barnes Firm will work hard for you every step of the way.
Call (800) 800-0000 today for a FREE case evaluation. It could be the best call you make.
Location of Crash – Colombia Avenue and Florence Street