- February 23, 2023
- Barnes Admin
20 Car Pileup Leaves Eight People Hospitalized
Yucaipa, CA – A collision involving 20 vehicles, including tractor trailers, occurred on Wednesday, February 22, 2023, around 11 p.m. The crash took place on the 10 Freeway near Wildwood Canyon Road.
According to officials, icy slush on the roads caused the chain reaction crash to occur. Eight people were hospitalized because of the collision.
Unfortunately, more than three million people are injured each year in car accidents. Anyone injured in a car accident should have their investigative team evaluate the crash and the circumstances surrounding it. This includes reviewing:
- Driver accident history
- Police accident report
- Vehicle accident history
- Any testing of driver for drugs and alcohol
- Any history of driver with drugs and alcohol
- Phone and texting records of the driver
- Any video evidence of the crash
- Evaluation if pavement markings are clear and up to code
- Evaluation is road signage is clear and up to code
- All eyewitness accounts of the accident
- Inspection of the road conditions
- Vehicle blind spots
- Driving records
- Accident history on the 10 Freeway
Car Accident Attorneys
As one of America’s largest injury law firms, The Barnes Firm has helped many clients injured in car accidents get the best result possible. While handling various accident cases, our attorneys have gained experience that has helped them identify some of the most common causes of car accidents:
- Texting and driving
- Distracted driving
- Aggressive driving
- Inexperienced driving
- Alcohol or drug involvement
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, contact an experienced car accident attorney at The Barnes Firm today. From the first phone conversation through to the final settlement, the team of attorneys at The Barnes Firm will work hard for you every step of the way.
Call (800) 800-0000 today for a FREE case evaluation. It could be the best call you make.