- May 10, 2022
- Barnes Admin
Buffalo, NY – A 10-year-old boy was hospitalized after being hit by a vehicle on Tuesday, May 10, 2022. The accident happened at 6:45 p.m. at the intersection of Baynes Street and Forest Avenue.
The boy was taken to Oishei Children’s Hospital. The cause of the crash is under investigation.
Over 50,000 children are injured each year in pedestrian accidents. In this accident, the family of the victim should have their investigative team evaluate all aspects surrounding this collision. This includes reviewing:
- Driver accident history
- Police accident report
- Vehicle accident history
- Any testing of driver for drugs and alcohol
- Any history of driver with drugs and alcohol
- Phone and texting records of the driver
- Video from restaurant or automotive shop on the corner
- Evaluation if pavement markings are clear and up to code
- Evaluation is road signage is clear and up to code
- All eyewitness accounts of the accident
- Inspection of the road conditions
- Vehicle blind spots
- Driving records
Pedestrian Accident Attorneys
As one of America’s largest injury law firms, The Barnes Firm has helped many clients injured in pedestrian accidents get the best result possible and have found some common causes of pedestrian accidents include:
- Distracted driving
- Failure to yield right of way
- Aggressive driving
- Inexperienced driving
- Alcohol or drug involvement
- Backing up unsafely
If you or a loved one has been injured in a pedestrian accident, contact an experienced pedestrian accident attorney at The Barnes Firm. From the first phone conversation through to the final settlement, the team of attorneys at The Barnes Firm will work hard for you every step of the way.
Call (800) 800-0000 today for a FREE case evaluation. It could be the best call you make.
Location of Crash – Baynes Street and Forest Avenue